Tuesday, January 15, 2008

~All de best...~

Sek.. I reli dun hv any idea wat should i say or mayb i shouldn't say anything.. But i reli couldn't juz sit thr n do ntg.. Atleast let me write in dis blog.. Mayb it's reli time to try n let go.. Plz dun misunderstood.. I dun hv any bad purpose.. It's juz dat u can take it as a time to consider whether u r ready for dis relationship or not.. Use dis time to recover every single good n bad memories n do de rite decision.. Rather than continue like u used to be.. However all dis is juz my stupid thinking.. No matter wat.. U always own our support n we r always thr if u nid us.. Besides, thr is a 24 hours 'driver'(me) here at ur service.. ^^ So hope u will walk over dis soon n all de best..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

got me also!!! kakaka
remember!
we are always at ur side...
XD

Anonymous said...

thank you guys..

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.