Monday, January 11, 2010

~11/01/10~

Countdown 3 days to final.. Cannot allow myself to do bad in dis sem.. But stil not in study mood.. Sigh.. Dis is alrdy de final study sem.. After dis sem den go through internship den thr comes my Diploma cert.. =)

Lately hv been to BTR swimming pool to swim.. Ends up wif my aching arm muscle.. Waiting for de result to show up.. So called lose weight..

Last Wed happened to come home by bus.. When I'm waiting at de bus stop I saw an old lady carrying 2 BIG bags got down from bus den searched de rubbish bin for paper and cans.. If I'm me in de past yrs I will think why do ppl wan to do something like dat.. But my feeling at dat time is respect.. Atleast de old lady is working by her own effort.. Dis is MUCH BETTER than those beggars wif complete body but sitting by roadside asking for money.. They are so pathetic..

Now what should I do... Hmm...

No comments: