Sunday, January 17, 2010

~17/01/10~

I should be slping by now.. But suddenly thought of dis space so here I am.. Just finished mahjong session with MYew and Koh.. Yuan and Tae are playing with my laptop.. And now I remembered MYee said she'll come.. Just found out some truth dat I alrdy guessed.. U make me remembered why we had cool war in yrs ago.. Not in de mood I expected.. Just a big sigh.. U r giving me another excuse not to believe in human....

Dunno yesterday or when I asked Koh and Myew 1 ques.. Will u try to escape during doomsday? Koh's answer is "How do u know it's de doomsday? U'll never know." Does dat shows dat I'm finding an excuse to end my life? Another sigh..

Just watched 'Tiger WooHoo' with MYee and Koh today.. Not bad.. If u r hving not too high expectation on it u should watch it.. At least it makes me drop tears.. Laughter and tears throughout de movie.. Not bad..

Next exam is on 19th.. 2 are down.. 4 more to go.. All de best TKC.. Hope u can do it..

No comments: