Wednesday, February 10, 2010

~09/02/10~

Today turned up to be our first and only off day we had together.. So 10 of us went to Pangkor Island and had a 1 day trip.. By morning its fine.. We visited some attractions in Pangkor and took quite some number of pics.. By noon things got better and we got de chance to swim at beach by evening.. And I found out dat I alrdy dun like beach after I swam in the pool.. And I'm missing de pool.. As for dinner we went to a restaurant named 'Coco'.. == Had seafood and beers.. And not to miss out KARAOKE~! =) By de time for us to get back, some were drunk.. Conditions turned bad.. Homesick.. Bad homesick until some were crying around.. Finally we succeeded to get back to hostel.. Shower and here I am.. But today's mood is totally spoiled.. Prejudice among colleagues, hatred among friends, misunderstanding among us, everything.. But I think I should leave it aside.. It's over 12 now so dat's past.. We shall see the surprises that are waiting for us tmr..

3 comments:

dorothy said...

sorry for that weeeeeeeeey....... =)

munyee said...

did u homesick? omg..interning stil can drink beer eh?cool man... enjoy while u work...

btw, life is great XD

心间之主 said...

i'm stil okay.. i 'pool'sick only.. =)