Saturday, February 20, 2010

~20/02/10~

Today is my 20th day in PLR.. I'm starting to like dis place.. Getting used to everything.. And I got a big surprise today.. I was at de jetty farewelling a family of Dato Ong.. Which I had been arranging things for them during their stay in PLR.. He has been a very friendly guest to me.. Dat time was 1200 and there are 2 speed boat departing.. So I managed to get 6 of them into de 2nd boat so that they dun hv to go in a big group in one speed boat.. After I told them dis, I had a chit chat session with them for a while.. Dato said they maybe coming back soon.. So he asked for my number in case of any reservation or anything.. I was like.. ==" When I were thinking how to react, he asked me are you going to change job or what.. So I happened to tell him dat I'm a trainee here.. We are not supposed to tell guest dat we are trainees.. But since he is going away den nvm la.. Den bla bla bla la about what college a, hometown a, etc.. At last, I gave him my number.. I'm thinking if he is so friendly until he will ask anyone's number, his phone contact should be thousands.. ==" Or he just hope to get my good service again during his next visit.. =P

No comments: