Thursday, March 26, 2009

~25/3/09~

Celebration for Tae's birthday... 6 lunarians sit around and talks a lot... Opinions, feeling, past, future... I like tonight... Atleast we understand each other better... How I hope MoMo is thr... Gege... Just now once again, memory of "that night" comes to mind... It's painful... Frankly telling just now when I were talking about that night, I were trembling... That moment I somehow feel pain... Not physically... Its somewhr deep in heart... Lucky PMun called for de cake... To me I will say whatever happened is a part of life... No use of trying to forget it... No point... Doesn't matter if its a happy or sad thing... What u all said just now is right... But who don't have their own world? Everyone have their own life, own world, own thinking, own point of view... No right or wrong, should or shouldn't... I live in my world, I will say my thinking is right, I will convince people that I'm right... Who doesn't? Humans are de same... I don't trust anyone who say they are good, innocence, clean, "saint"... No offense but don't make me feel sick... U live ur life, I have my own life... Opinions accepted but no promises can be made... Talked too much tonight... Should take a rest d... Bye... 

No comments: