Tuesday, March 3, 2009

~Ex-friend~

LBH.. I forgot how many times dis name appeared in here..(including when I didnt reli mention it's him..) Everytime I work at IDC I will feel like our friendship increased.. But all dis time I am trying to forget about de fact dat he was/is my friend.. But he never knows as I never tell anything to him.. Why dont I just simply tell him to get lost and we are not friends.. Because he always looks kind and naive? I dun even know what I'm trying to say now.. I wish to forget everything about those people.. But LBH just dun treat me like them.. But he is one of them.. One of de wounds is caused by him.. Whenever I saw LBH I'll think about de old times..de wound..de pain.. I guess there is nothing I can do about it.. Just let it be.. Forget about it..

No comments: