Saturday, August 8, 2009

~8/8/09~

Back from McD.. Heard a lot, talked not much (gua).. Feeling? Mixed.. Reali feel that I should change myself.. Should stop giving/telling rubbish or so called 'what I think/my opinion'.. Reason.. Cause I'm fedup wif '你没拍过拖 你不知道的啦'.. True or false alrdy very lazy and tired to argue.. Supporting point is for example, if u agree wif what I'm saying u'll say true, if u dun agree u'll take this dialogue out again and again.. Reali think what I'm thinking can only keep for myself as it is not necessary to speak out as u know ppl just wont accept it..
Talked about Jia Hui (her name) just now.. Actually frankly speaking I alrdy didnt think about us anymore.. Our relation is classmates.. Nothing more than that.. Later going for class.. Thinking wanna slp or not.. Anyway.. Gd nite..

No comments: