Friday, August 21, 2009

~Let'ed' go~

Today saw Ken at TARC.. Yes.. It's Lee Wai Ken.. Sounds funny but I did chat a while with him.. We met at canteen and he's buying bread.. For his breakfast I guess.. De person that I once hated.. Once thought that dis hatred will last forever.. But one day I heard something from radio.. By Chui Ling.. What will u feel when de person u 'hate' is dead.. Will u still hate him/her? Or drop ur precious tears for not hving de chance to say anything anymore? So I've been thinking.. Must I live in hatred? Why must I torture myself by hating someone.. Nothing will be changed.. So.. I decided to let go.. Not to say forget whatever happened.. But not to think so much of it.. It's in the past.. Time machine hvnt been created and nobody can change anything.. But we can create everything.. So why dun we choose to create something more worthy to be remembered instead of living in de past.. Is dis so called 'positive thinking'? =)

1 comment:

心间之主 said...

If you saw this one day, I've changed.