Friday, August 7, 2009

~I'm back~

Woke up at this time and ntg to do so came here to leave some words.. Lately stil acting de same.. Money problems turning all around, alone, looking for DanDan... I'm have been asking myself one question.. Am I hated? It's not easy to know how ppl think about u and I decided not to think about that.. Indeed I dun have to know how ppl think.. It wont change anything.. De only thing that will be changed is my feeling or so called 'relationship' among me and him/her.. Lately something happened and I think there is already a barrier among me and my classmates.. But as long as I know what I'm doing, I dun have to feel guilty for anything.. Moreover, who are they? Classmates or so called 'friends' for 2 years? Saying things like this may makes me looks like a cold-hearted person but this is de truth.. As soon as we stepped into de society to work, how many of us will remember each other? May be there will be some who will miss everyone but definitely not me.. Sorry to say but that is what I'm thinking.. I'm not acting cruel.. De world is cruel...

No comments: