Thursday, May 1, 2008

~1st May 08~

Today went to my mom's uncle's funeral.. It was a pretty hot day.. Wore black t-shirt to show our respect to de dead.. Meet back mom's side de relatives.. As i can remember de last time saw them is 3 or 4 years be4 de CNY.. Most of de cousins changed face liao.. Too bad no leng zai leng lui.. Last time leng zai de had became fat guy.. Fatter than me.. XD Got 1 even got tattoo.. O.o Duno is permanent or not.. No talk to him oso.. Not so familiar.. Last time we talked were when i'm like standard 6?.. -.- After burned de 'colok' stood aside.. Saw grandparents cried.. Den all ppl around oso started to cry again.. Sad situation.. Duno wat to do.. Stood like an idiot.. Get to lunch next.. It's not bad.. =P Ate quite a lot.. Den all sat down chit chat.. Around 4 p.m parents decided to go back.. So burned de 'colok' again n started our journey back.. Too hot n tired so slept in de car.. Stopped at Semenyih to hv dinner.. EAT again.. Reach home liao alrdy half dead.. Stil nid to help wif hse work.. After dat on MSN.. After a while den LBH came n 'hihi' n asked y my title write like dat.. I didnt tell y.. No reason to explain so much.. Den chat a little n i asked him 'no go improve ur relationship meh?'.. He said 'alrdy improve lo.. u oso my fren ma'.. Den he asked 'u no see me as fren meh?' I didnt answer his question.. I changed de topic.. If reli wan me to answer it mayb 'no'.. Sorry to say so.. U may think i'm so childish n watever it can be but i reli got exhausted.. I hate to pretend like ntg happen when thr IS a thorn inside.. Like now is oso good.. I'll say watever i think i wan n no more hard feeling since no more feeling abt dis frenship.. Juz feel so idiot when tot abt de 'Titanic' event at Kem Herba n de letter i wrote to LWK together wif his bd present duno wat year.. Now LWK n me no say a word.. Haha.. Good thing lai de.. No nid force myself to smile n talk.. Mayb many ppl will ask 'nid make til like dis meh?'.. Duno leh.. Suan la.. Tired.. Dun wan think liao..

No comments: