Saturday, May 10, 2008

~Ordinary~

Perhaps 80% of ppl will make "rich" as their target of life.. Mayb thr shouldn't be a limit to wealth dat we'll owned.. But in my opinion.. Wat I wan is an ordinary simple life.. I cant see de point of risking in order to make extra money whereas I got wat I need n live on it.. Wealth doesn't seems to make someone's life perfect.. How much we need depends on wat type of person we are.. Ordinary doesn't means dat I won't go for promotion or I won't pick up money found on de floor.. As long as I hv a job, enuf income, no hunger, comfortable hse, no debt, no risking, no losing dats it.. Wat else I nid.. I will work for promotion, I will do my best, but I wont fight for it.. U can tell de difference.. But dat is long long time planning.. In front of my eyes is 2 years of diploma, 2 years of advance diploma.. Dat is 4 years time.. Who noes wat can happen in 4 years time.. So to me it's pointless to think so far.. No offense but to me it's not necessary..

No comments: